Monday, October 24, 2011

Go Trump go! October 24, 2011 (part 2)

Mr. Trump,

I was searching to see what were you saying about current social events, political affairs and personalities, when I came across to a clip on youtube, which was your family's appearance on Oprah.
It was so wonderful, I can't even explain. I haven't smile watching anything for so long so continuously for a very long time. It was more than 40 minutes without commercials and every second of it was heart warming.
I had many thing to do that evening to just survive and to see so many people so successful living in the same city were I live was very encouraging and uplifting for me.
I tried real estate, started very successfully, in 2001. Had 3 exclusives in 2 months. I was a star among new starters.
It was OK for sometime, then things slew down. I heard that no matter of my efforts or skills I can't make real money without connections in that business. Unfortunately that was true for me.
I love it though. I'd love to get back to it at anytime.
Your kids are lucky to have a father like you. You're a cousin I never had.

Best regards.