Sunday, December 27, 2015

Go Trump Go Merry Christmas, Dec. 25, 26, 27, holiday long weekend edition

Mr. Trump,

Please follow my other blog at www.ToMichaelSavage.blogspot.com.
Everything I would like you to read or know about is in there. I can copy it on this blog, but it will overwhelm the space.
I want to keep this lighter and clearer just for specific stuff addressed to you.

You're doing OK in the polls. You need to enjoy your holiday cheers, - precious time with your family with good food and fun. Don't worry about the numbers in the media.
Should I get a chance to talk to you, you'll see that my project of "how to change the media" is one of a kind. I mean the main stream media, I mean the vermin in the media, not 100% of the media.
Nobody has the idea and no one can realize it.
My goal is to meet with you next year and be able to get a time to explain and show what I've in my huge project.
That's the only goal for me for the next year right now.

Happy Holidays, peace and joy to everyone who is reading this blog.
Enjoy every bid of beauty of this wonderful season!

Best,
A.K. NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment