Sunday, November 15, 2015

Go Trump Go Nov. 15th, Sunday A D (part 12)

Mr. Trump,

After my last post I have posted my thoughts about politics, news and political news in my other
blog which I have for more than 5.5 years. Addressed to 3 most-listened-to-talk-show-host Michael Savage, recently I wrote almost every day. There are lots of things about you and addressed to you, so I can just take the part and paste it in here.
But, please, news is overwhelming and before I get a chance to do it, just go there and check it out.
It's at www.ToMichaelSavage.blogspot.com.

Especially in today's post I wrote about what I want to do and how we can help each other.
I wrote about my plan of action to start working on preventing this country from getting into bloodbath in our streets, as Paris did in last 2 day.
It didn't happen in France suddenly. It's not a coincident and can't be taken as a spontaneous thing and exception.
It was coming for many years. between 2006-2008 I lived in South France and saw the shift in society. Hostility between different religions, including in between Muslim groups themselves, were tearing up the social fabric of that nation, the way I know it by their literature, culture, history.
They became nobodies in their own country. And that can come here. We already have silent majority, how much more we can take to just psychically survive? Are we so low, lost our ways, become a Halloween pumpkin, woos, cupcake, a whip cream? Common!
We can do something about this before it's too late. I really put my bet on you and your abilities.
You are the last hope for those who believe we need a smart and strong man to protect this country.

I have been Savage's listener for many years and I think he covers wider range of topics than his
close competitors. Although they're good too, - Rush, Sean and Mark, but they don't have that gut feeling and sensitive sense of smell. Savage screams his heart out for this country.
He called you "Churchill of our time," remember?  Did you like it?  I guess you did.
There is only one man, retired Russian history professor (that I hear on radio), - Stephan F.Cohen, who makes sense. Not only we don't need to be in cold or hot war with Russia, but just the opposite, it's necessary for our survival to work them to destroy the monster coming at from Middle East.
Some are already here, the rest our el-jefe O wants to bring as Trojan Horses in hordes.
Come to think of it; he is an honest man. He told American people that he's going to fundamentally change this country and is doing good job so far. Most of it with a stoke of a pen. A magic one.
Isn't this nice?
For the future of your wonderful and beautiful family and the rest, we, the concerned citizens of this country, should get together and start taking action. Action not only to talk about things which are bad and/or wrong, but actually do tangible things to change and/or fix them.
I'm ready.
"Your assignment in life should become your obsession," Dr. Mike Murdoch says in his preaching.
Yes, I believe we can do, this should we get together and start as soon as possible.
We have no other choice, anyway.

Best regards.






No comments:

Post a Comment