Thursday, November 5, 2015

Go Trump Go! Nov. 5th, Thursday (part 11)

Mr. Trump,

To show you how important for the world's safety your success is, I'm going to point out some of things come out of your opponents' insane minds, which give me creeps.
I said not crazy, dear readers of this blog, I said insane.
Look at youtube.com/watch?v=DtoAjFwKBmU. At 27:37min and tell me if this woman is not infected with Mad Cow disease. Top it off with misery shown on her face and,....
there goes your "perfect neighborhood," previously called good old US of A.
She is insane. Why would I say that? Is this controversial, not nice? Politically incorrect? What? This idiot is openly, passionately is asking for WWIII and the end of the world.
Why wouldn't she go first, if that will save the rest of us?

That's why you need someone like me. Do not hire me officially, so you get blamed for someone being strongly opinionated and brave to tell the truth.

I believe at all time, you should call names right back to your competitors, when needed!
You should look presidential, although I personally would like to see the casual side and spontaneity.
I'll do the dirty work. I'll call her ugly and insane on every national network, - live! I'm not running for any type of office and never will. Not my cop of tea. Somebody has to tell the truth and call things by their names. Let it be me.
I draw great pleasure in telling the truth. Let me do the dirty work. I have nothing to lose.

Savage is right about Rubio. He is an ice-cream man. He should be driving an ice-cream truck.
Chris is so fat that no one in their mind would vote for him just for a fear of him dropping d..d.

Bush? We all tired of him, he is low-energy and going toward no-energy.
Carson seems not to see. His eyes are semi-opened.
Sometimes he looks like he's blind and not all there. He has no energy to keep up with rigorous job
of the President. He can consult you on some issues, I guess.

Also that Carly-character was telling you that "leader elevates people." I agree.
Actually I can add "a real leader turns around and elevated one person at the time."
Next time you see here, ask her for me "who she elevated yesterday?"

The rest are all losers. You don't have a serious competition.

Best regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment