Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Go Trump Go! Nov. 4th, Wed, still 2015 (part 10)

Yesterday I was at your book signing. I wrote about it briefly in my blog to Michael Savage at
ToMichaelSavage.blogspot.com. He needs to know what's going on in NYC.
I'm doing the above blog for 5.5 years already with no expectations in return. None. No name, no fame. Just for my soul as a citizen.
You can also read the daily news from Russia in there.
Last a few days unfortunately news coverage is dominated by the aftermath of tragedy which shook that country; 224 innocent people coming back home from vocation are dead, 25 of them children. The biggest catastrophe in the history of Russian civil aviation.
In the future, should I intensify my writing to you, I can just make it faster for you and put the news on this page also.

Should I take a liberty to have a suggestion?
I'd ask you to send a telegram to President of Russian Federation and the Governor of Saint Petersburg - Georgy Sergeyevich Poltavchenko with condolences and even ask what you can do to help. In my humble opinion this will show what kind of a compassionate person and potential statesman you are.
I always ask myself first; what would I do in the other person's place? That's how I came up with this suggestion. That's what I'd do.
Should miracle happen and we meet to talk politics, I'm going to show you a step by step plan how you can get into hearts and minds of Russian Intelligentsia. People of culture and its elite are more influential on Russian people's minds, hearts and souls than politicians in general. Some are quite respected, Putin has real high popularity (which our el-jefe-O can't stand) but there is also an opposition. But simple human approach to people in tragedy extended also to those indirectly effected by it, can only spread warmth, love and yield more compassion.
You'll be acknowledged and blessed by so many you don't even know.
I want your name to slowly but surely get into people's ears in Russia and than in Europe.
Do you want me to interview you and we'll put anywhere you want in cyberspace starting from Twitter? Let's do it. Also you'll get an idea about me and my interviewing skills. See if you like it.
Also we can make it simpler than an interview, maybe just a little thought exchange and solemn conversation about human tragedy in general?
Then we'll send to those in charge of taking care of effected and wish them strength and patience.
No one has guarantees in life, that's for sure. I always remember that. I have seen tragedies, I have seen disaster. I worked at the time of emergency as a nurse.

For now I'm done. All I can say "Comme vous voulez, Monsieur" and hope for the best.